Planned Giving and AGSEM’s Legacy Society
Planned Giving Options: Planned Giving isn’t limited to bequests. There are numerous ways that you may provide for yourself and family members and receive tax benefits today. Please call or email Rod Groenewold now to find out details about Planned Giving Optionsat AGSEM.
Start Planning Today – Help AGSEM and maximize the benefits of your generosity to you and your family. Contact Rod Groenewold now for a confidential discussion.
Call Rod Groenewold, ourDirector at(760) 941-1791 email email@example.com.
Your Legacy – Forging the Future for AGSEM
AGSEM’s Legacy Society: Leaving a gift to AGSEM in your will or living trust (a bequest) or naming AGSEM as a beneficiary of life insurance policies or retirement funds allows you to define your permanent legacy at AGSEM. Consider the benefits:
- Flexibility:These gifts cost you nothing today. You still have access to all of your assets because the gifts will come to AGSEM in the future. You can commit a specific portion or dollar amount as a gift.
- Ease of creation: Our director, Rod Groenewold, can help you obtain correct language and tools to use.
- Potential tax savings: Although changes to the estate tax have reduced concerns, three other taxes may affect your heirs. Your gift may help reduce gift, capital gains, or income taxes paid by your heirs.
- Personal direction: You can designate your gift to support any interest group or program at AGSEM.
Please let us know when you have named AGSEM in your will or
living trust, life insurance, or retirement plan.
Notifying us ensures your gift will be directed as you designate when the funds arrive in the future and makes you eligible for special AGSEM Legacy Society recognition for estate gift donors. Recognition levels include:
- Silver – Framed Certificate of Gratitude
- Gold – Framed Certificate of Gratitude and Commemorative Brick
- Platinum – Framed Certificate of Gratitude, Commemorative Brick, and framed Original Art.
Call or Email Now for a confidential conversation and much learn more!
Call Rod Groenewold, AGSEM Director at (760) 941-1791 firstname.lastname@example.org